Terms & Conditions
Use of this site is provided by SLIC subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- Use of this website by you is for the purposes of charity, whether you are looking for the information about the organization or making donation. You must not seek to access or alter any information on this site to which you do not have authorization. In addition, you must not seek to use any software or electronic device to overload crash or interfere with our system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all information you provide to us is accurate and true, and not likely to mislead or deceive. The information you provide must not in any way be considered to be offensive, discriminatory, illegal or defamatory, nor should it be in any way unlawful.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to SLIC are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will SLIC be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- SLIC does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- We aim to maintain the highest standards of operation for our website. However, on occasion there are problems of continuity in transmission or interruptions to our service. We do not accept liability when such errors occur, nor do we have any legal or continuing obligation to operate this website.
- Copyright restrictions: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from SLIC. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by SLIC to use any item displayed.
- Copyright restrictions: Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not SLIC). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- SLIC takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and SLIC has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that SLIC approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary information.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Delhi.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
Note: Human Rights Law Network (HRLN) is a division of the Socio-Legal Information Centre (SLIC). SLIC is a non-profit legal aid and educational organization, registered under the Registration of Societies Act, 1860, Indian Public Trust Act, 1950 and the Foreign Contributions (Regulation) Act, 1976.